Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Tortoise Moon

Finally complete! I am so happy to introduce you to "Tortoise Moon." She took some time to decide her details... But I am so happy with the results! I tried to upload her and post last night, but blogger seemed to be having a problem.

Of course, in order to get a good image of the whole 11x14 painting I had to scan it in halves and paste them together in PSP. It doesn't have that line down the middle in person! Here is a close-up of the old girl herself so you can see her without the distraction...


Tomorrow I'll be posting more detail scans on the Works In Progress page of my website joycebrandon.com - thanks for visiting! Joyce Brandon

3 Comments:

Blogger *s* said...

wow Joyce. Looks really great!

March 16, 2006 10:08 AM  
Blogger Michelle Wrighton Artist said...

Love your tortoise Joyce, it turned out lovely!

March 21, 2006 9:27 AM  
Blogger JoyceB said...

Thank you both! I had a lot of fun bringing her to life.

March 24, 2006 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home