Monday, March 13, 2006

Tortoise Still in Progress
Slow and steady, right? Well she is coming along... I lightened up the sky a little more, gave her an eye, detailed her shell and the rocks and wisps of grass. Now I am just torn about adding the cactus to the scene... I really want her to be the sole focus without any clutter to distract. Hmmmm.
I'm into the section of "Living the Artist's Life" that discusses getting into a gallery. I don't feel that scene in my blood, so reading has slowed. I don't want to be ignorant of the details of gallery life and I shall complete my reading this week... But I love being a Self Representing Artist. I do want to mention that the chapter on his starting the gallery and building it to it's current state was tremendously moving and inspirational - even for someone outside that loop. - Joyce Brandon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home