Thursday, February 23, 2006

Symbolic Significance
As I mentioned earlier, I googled around this morning for information regarding the tortoise/turtle in various cultures. I came across a fantastic site with detailed information on the turtle mythos in multiple cultures.
The site owner was kind enough to give me permission to link here and I hope you will take a moment to visit Khandro.Net This link will take you directly to the tortoise section of the site. But for all those artists and collectors interested in animals and their symbolic significance... Khandro has an Animals symbolism section with many, many informative articles on a variety of animals.
I hope you all enjoy it as much as I have (and will in days to come, I'm sure). - Joyce Brandon

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Carney (Asil) said...

Cool link Joyce. I will bookmark it. I love symbolism and often have symbols in my art.
Lisa

March 03, 2006 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home