Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Kodak Z740

Ummm... Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

This image was taken this morning. I was seated 2-3 feet from the painting on my easel. I zoomed in and I was using the "flower" close-up option (recommended for high light close-ups). I used no flash, as I had the painting lit from above and from the left front with 2 true spectrum lights. I had to make a very minor color balance adjustment - which probably would not have been necessary if I were using natural light.

So my point is... I am EXTREMELY pleased with this camera so far. I took some photos of my husband and children yesterday and they turned out so clear and true - I couldn't believe they weren't scans from my 35mm! I hope to try a few "macro" type close-ups this afternoon.

So now you can clearly see my progress on the cowboy! Yea! - Joyce Brandon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home