Thursday, May 11, 2006

TAGGED!!
Lisa (Asil-Art) Tagged me... Its my first time!
5 items in my fridge
1- Peach yogurt
2- Salami
3- Diet Pepsi
4- Shredded Mozzarella
5- LOTS and LOTS of eggs
5 Items in my closet
1- Sewing Machine
2- Quilt
3- Cammo sheet thing (hunter husband)
4- Yoga Mat
5- WAY too many paint stained tees
5 Items in my Purse
1- Chap stick
2- Tissues
3- Dick Blick discount card
4- spare glasses
5- lotto ticket (oops - better check that!)
5 Items in My Car
1- booster seat
2- hair brush
3- cat litter
4- funnel
5- child's life jacket
5 People I tag
I just don't know ... I ... This is too much pressure! I need time to think.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Carney (Asil) said...

Yes do check that loto ticket...and if you win the big prise...think of my lonely moneyless walet I carry in my purse...lol

Lisa ;)

May 13, 2006 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home