Tuesday, May 16, 2006

GOOD Morning
After waking up to rain & clouds for the last three or four days we are finally seeing some sunshine! I'm going to go ahead and get the Kodak z740. My birthday is just over 3 months away - but the inability to get a good photo of my work is driving me to distraction. PLUS It will be very nice to take my own reference photos and immediately see if they are useful.
Note to my 35mm - I still love you baby!
On a less selfish note... There was an email sent to the Worldwide Women Artists list asking about the validity of an unexpected request from an unknown gallery for a solo exhibition. Teresa Turner, co-creator of WWAO along with Laura Iverson, sent a link for artists wondering about suspicious galleries, offers, etc...
This is a "watchdog" site and their stated purpose is "Warning artists against fraudulent offers, false claims and scams."
-Joyce Brandon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home