Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Savior~Faire Fabriano Samples!
I was surprised to find a nice big envelope in the mail yesterday from Novarto, California... My Fabriano paper samples have arrived!
Inside I found the following samples:
300gsm/140lb sheet hot pressed traditional white watercolor paper
1 hot press ultra-white, 1 cold press ultra-white, 1 cold press w/ watermark, 1 cold press traditional white, and 1 rough ultra-white.
I can't wait to try them, but it may be a week or so. We are working hard on our fence and are down to just under 350' along the roadside... but it'll take a bit longer to allow for drilling post holes and letting the concrete set around the gate posts.
Our children will be visiting their grandparents in just a couple of weeks and my husband and I are very excited at the prospect of our first vacation alone together... ever. Even though we're not going anywhere - LOL! - Joyce Brandon

2 Comments:

Blogger Madelaine said...

Paper samples! I love it when those happen my way. :) Enjoy!

July 05, 2006 11:11 AM  
Blogger Madelaine said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

July 05, 2006 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home