Sunday, December 18, 2005

I often wonder what my children will become when they are grown.

Lately I think Gillian may become a chef. She is always pretending to "took" in her play kitchen and with my pots and pans on the kitchen floor. She loves helping to do the dishes and dumping measuring cups full of various ingredients into mixing bowls while I am baking. Many a great cook started as a dish washer. Then again, perhaps she will make her career as a wife and mother. Cooking with love for her own family. Charles is still very enthusiastic about art. Painting, sculpting, drawing - he does it all. He loves to recreate the images from his favorite show and he's really into designing new Bionicle creations. Maybe he'll be an illustrator or even a toy designer... What better career than designing cool new toys all day! - JoyceB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home