Wednesday, November 30, 2005


"Keeping Warm"

This is an ACEO in acrylic and up for auction in my store DreamHorseGallery - Just listed tonight. The little rabbit is staying out of the wind and keeping warm in the shelter of a tree. I've been thinking a lot about the little creatures living outside in the cold winter months. I think it's because of our chickens - I worry about the nights getting colder. They do have a snug house and I keep their waterer filled with warm water - but still... winters around here are bitter.

Another ACEO, "Winter in the Country", sold today and the buyer was very sweet in complimenting my work. This time of year I tend to feel down and there is always too much month at the end of the money, so kind words really brighten my day. - Joyce Brandon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home