Sunday, November 20, 2005



"English Pointer - Looking Back"


Hunting season has arrived and my husband has been going out with some of the local farmers. We've seen some beautiful sporting dogs since moving out to the country. These dogs are so excited and ready to do the jobs they were bred for. I love watching them as they first arrive in the fields around our home - they run circles around the trucks and the hunters until it's time to head out and they frequently glance back at their people as if to say "Are we ready now? Can we go? Let's go!"

I thought I'd dedicate a few ACEO's to the sporting dogs. I love the spirit of the retrievers, pointers, spaniels and setters. This piece is my first and is currently listed at auction in my store Check back for more! - JoyceB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home