Wednesday, January 03, 2007

104
Darn it! I missed whooping it up for my 100th post. Ah well. I guess I'll have to make it a double at 200.
I'm working on an 11x14 acrylic of the American Kestrel and will not be posting a picture of it yet. You may remember I mentioned that ugly stage that so many paintings go through. Well this one seems to me to be verging on terminal.
Instead I have posted a new photo of myself for my profile (you know... off to the upper right). Now that one I like. - Joyce Brandon

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joyce,
very nice photo!
Thanks for commenting on my blog, I would love it if you would put a link on your blog to my blog and I would happily reciprocate the link. I'm still trying to get back in the swing of things, so it may take me a few days to get the link up.
Thanks again for visiting my blog!

Paula :)

January 05, 2007 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home